Olga is a traditional hand-crafted wooden sailing boat, ideal for private groups of up to 6 people (suggested maximum capacity). It’s size is 10.70m x 3.50m and it is characterized by its beautiful style and posture. The boat is powered with one inboard 56hp engine and with imense experience with any kind of sailing trips. Olga offers comforting and relaxing cruises to its passengers.
Starting port: Mykonos
Maximum capacity: 12 passengers (suggested maximum capacity 6 passengers)
Crew on board: 1+1
Sound System: Yes
Note: Because of the current COVID 19 regulations we only use 50% of our vessel’s capacity.
One way Transfer 8 € per person
- Οpen bar Standard (incl. Wine house, soft drinks, ouzo, raki): 15 € per person
- Open bar Plus (as standard + beer): 20 € per person
- Οpen bar Executive (as standard + Whiskey, Vodka, Cognac, Brandy, Campari, Sodas, Rum, Nuts & Seeds): 30 € per person
- Cold Snacks on Board: 18 € per person (cheese pies, sausage pies, tomatoes, cucumber, traditional feta cheese, tzatziki sauce and Greek olives)
- Buffet on Board: 50 € per person (incl: Spaghetti with shrimps, Greek Salad, Fruit, Yogurt with sweet preserves & Drinks – Wine, water, beverages)
- BBQ on board: 65,00 € per person with meat menu & 75,00 € with fish menu (incl: main menu option, Greek Salad, Fruit, Yogurt with sweet preserves – white & red house wine, soft drinks & water)
- Mykonos Cruises beach towels:
Rental at 10 € each
Sale at 20 € each
- Snorkeling equipment: Rental 8 € each
- Fishing Activity Equipments (fishing line & bait): Rental 18 € per person
- Fishing Activity Equipments (fishing rod, fishing line & bait): Rental 45 € per person
* “Olga” has a capacity of 6 people maximum to fish on board.
- Escorting Tender2-4pax: 150 € (click to see image)
- Embarkation/Dissembarkation Tender8-10pax: 200 € (click to see image)
- Jet Ski: 600 €. Includes: Fuel & 1 permanent staff for explanation and security
- Canoe: 180 €
- Kayak: 220 €
- Floating Island: 400 € (for 6 pax)
- . Online booking
Please follow all the necessary steps to purchase your ticket online.
2. Credit card payment
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services.
Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be sent via e-mail, you will be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
3. Bank Transfer:
Please deposit the necessary amount to the following bank account:
Name: Mykonos Cruises
Account Number: 5066084804079
Bank Name: Piraeus Bank
Swift Code: PIRBGRAA
Bank Address: Plateia Kanarion 2 & Skra, Ilioupoli 16345
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: email@example.com after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
- All passengers must provide their passport details to Mykonos Cruises, upon reservation.
- All cruises can be performed with winds up to Beaufort force 6, with weather prediction on the previous day. In the rare occasion that a cruise is cancelled due to bad weather, all bookings are automatically transferred to the immediately following days and cruises of the corresponding price. Alternatively, the clients are entitled to a 80% refund, providing that they show proof (boat or flight ticket) of their departure from the Island.
- Mykonos Cruises reserves the right until 24hours prior to the cruise, to change the embarkation or dissembarkation port from the New Port to the port of Agios Ioannis, with free of charge transportation to the passengers from the “old” location to the “new”. This change will take effect in the occasion that the northern winds reach Beaufort force 5.
- For winds from 5 Beaufort force and above, there is the option of sailing to Kalo Livadi at the Mykonos South Beaches, where the passengers will be transfered by tender to the isolated beach of Kalafakiona, a beautiful location which is reachable only by boat. The option offers the passengers plenty of time to enjoy the sandy beach and crystal waters of one of Mykonos’ unknown beaches as well as to enjoy a wonderful BBQ lunch.
|CANCELLATION TIME||CRUISE PRICE REFUNDED|
|>30 days prior to the cruise date||50%|
|>14 days prior to the cruise date||0%|
Error: No feed with the ID 1 found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.