Departure from Kalafatis Beach at 10:30 am heading to the South Beaches of Mykonos. We sail for 1 hour & 15 minutes headed towards Ornos Beach, on the south-western side of the island. In the meantime, we pass across Elia Beach, as well as the well-known Super Paradise & Paradise Beaches. Next stop is Paraga Beach with the famous Scorpios and then Platys Gialos. Last but not least, we transit the most popular beach among celebrities, Psarou (Nammos Beach Bar). We finally reach Ornos Beach, the ideal anchorage for yachts. After leaving Ornos, we make a U-turn and start sailing back to the south-eastern side of the island (destination: Frangia Beach). Here we stop for 2 hours & 30 minutes for swimming (dive from the boat) & food (buffet on board). After we depart from Frangia, heading back to Kalafatis Beach (30 minutes), where we arrive at 4 pm – end of the journey.
Daily from July 1st 2023
* Lunch is offered from 14:00 – 15:00
** Note that the wind around Mykonos can be intense, especially during the month of August. Departures can be postponed, cancelled or re-scheduled in the event of high winds.
The embarkation point of Mykonos South Beaches Cruise is at Kalafati Beach.
80€ per person
|Children (2 – 13,99 years old):||40 €|
Transfer Not Included (from/ to your hotel)
- . Online booking
Please follow all the necessary steps to purchase your ticket online.
2. Credit card payment
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services.
Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be sent via e-mail, you will be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
3. Bank Transfer:
Please deposit the necessary amount to the following bank account:
Name: Mykonos Cruises
Account Number: 5066084804079
Bank Name: Piraeus Bank
Swift Code: PIRBGRAA
Bank Address: Plateia Kanarion 2 & Skra, Ilioupoli 16345
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: email@example.com after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
- All passengers must provide their passport details to Mykonos Cruises, upon reservation.
- All cruises can be performed with winds up to Beaufort force 6, with weather prediction on the previous day. In the rare occasion that a cruise is cancelled due to bad weather, all bookings are automatically transferred to the immediately following days and cruises of the corresponding price. Alternatively, the clients are entitled to a 80% refund, providing that they show proof (boat or flight ticket) of their departure from the Island.
- Mykonos Cruises reserves the right until 24hours prior to the cruise, to change the embarkation or dissembarkation port from the New Port to the port of Agios Ioannis, with free of charge transportation to the passengers from the “old” location to the “new”. This change will take effect in the occasion that the northern winds reach Beaufort force 5.
- For winds from 5 Beaufort force and above, there is the option of sailing to Kalo Livadi at the Mykonos South Beaches, where the passengers will be transfered by tender to the isolated beach of Kalafakiona, a beautiful location which is reachable only by boat. The option offers the passengers plenty of time to enjoy the sandy beach and crystal waters of one of Mykonos’ unknown beaches as well as to enjoy a wonderful BBQ lunch.
|CANCELLATION TIME||CRUISE PRICE REFUNDED|
|>30 days prior to the cruise date||50%|
|>14 days prior to the cruise date||0%|
Error: No feed with the ID 1 found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.