Come on-board and enjoy the breathtaking Mykonian Sunset! Set sail and enjoy the magnificent view of Little Venice & Mykonos Town. Drop anchor to watch the “Dreamy Sunset” over the ocean, islands, and distant shoreline. Finally, enjoy drinks and snacks on-board, before setting-out on the return journey, where we relish the mesmerizing light of the sun setting over the Aegean Sea. This is a cruise that you will make memories to last a lifetime, as it is ideal for couples, families, friends or people who just want to have a relaxing and memorable time.
Daily from April 1st 2022
|Mykonos New Port
|Mykonos New Port
* Note that the wind around Mykonos can be intense, especially during the month of August. Departures can be postponed, cancelled or re-scheduled in the event of high winds.
** The schedule of the cruise can be changed during the season depending on the time of sunset.
The embarkation point of Mykonos Cruises is located at the new port, exactly opposite Olia Hotel.
- Snacks on board & Drink Beverages
- Cruise escort
- VAT 24%
- All local taxes
- Transfer one-way 8 € per person/ Round trip 16,00€
- One way Transfer: 8 € per person/ Round trip 16,00€
- Snorkeling equipment: Rental 8 € each per person
- Mykonos Cruises beach towels: Rental at 10 € each, Sale at 20 € each
€50 per person
|Children (2 – 13,99 years old):||25 €|
Transfer Not Included (from/ to your hotel)
- . Online booking
Please follow all the necessary steps to purchase your ticket online.
2. Credit card payment
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, Diners & Discover. Payments are taken securely online through Viva Payments services.
Upon receiving the online payment notification, which will be sent via e-mail, you will be redirected to Viva Payments’s site where you can make your payment. At present, all payments are in Euros.
3. Bank Transfer:
Please deposit the necessary amount to the following bank account:
Name: Mykonos Cruises
Account Number: 5066084804079
Bank Name: Piraeus Bank
Swift Code: PIRBGRAA
Bank Address: Plateia Kanarion 2 & Skra, Ilioupoli 16345
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please email your SENDER’S FIRST and LAST NAME, SENDER’S ADDRESS and COUNTRY, and SENDER’S PHONE NUMBER to: firstname.lastname@example.org after you send your payment through Wire Transfer.
- All passengers must provide their passport details to Mykonos Cruises, upon reservation.
- All cruises can be performed with winds up to Beaufort force 6, with weather prediction on the previous day. In the rare occasion that a cruise is cancelled due to bad weather, all bookings are automatically transferred to the immediately following days and cruises of the corresponding price. Alternatively, the clients are entitled to a 80% refund, providing that they show proof (boat or flight ticket) of their departure from the Island.
- Mykonos Cruises reserves the right until 24hours prior to the cruise, to change the embarkation or dissembarkation port from the New Port to the port of Agios Ioannis, with free of charge transportation to the passengers from the “old” location to the “new”. This change will take effect in the occasion that the northern winds reach Beaufort force 5.
- For winds from 5 Beaufort force and above, there is the option of sailing to Kalo Livadi at the Mykonos South Beaches, where the passengers will be transfered by tender to the isolated beach of Kalafakiona, a beautiful location which is reachable only by boat. The option offers the passengers plenty of time to enjoy the sandy beach and crystal waters of one of Mykonos’ unknown beaches as well as to enjoy a wonderful BBQ lunch.
|CANCELLATION TIME||CRUISE PRICE REFUNDED|
|>30 days prior to the cruise date||50%|
|>14 days prior to the cruise date||0%|
Error: No feed with the ID 1 found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.